
Happy New Year, Everyone! The holidays are over, my bags are finally packed, and the excitement level is about ready to go through the roof . I'll be arriving in Guatemala City at noon on Monday and will begin my orientation on Tuesday morning. I can't wait to see what I've only been able to imagine until now. I'll investigate internet possiblities right away so I can write again, soon. Hugs to all.
I'm excited for you and can't wait to read about your experiences here! Bon Voyage!
ReplyDeleteDear Patty, This week promises a heat wave here in NWM! We will be thinking of you as we bask in 30-40 degree weather, (Fahrenheit!) The sun may come out too! Miss you lots. Anxious to hear about the children. Lisa ooxxo
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! We WILL miss you Patty!! Have fun! It's awesome that you are doing this!!!!
ReplyDeleteSara Skarshaug