skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Patty in Guatemala
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Just one of the many street musicians that play in town on the weekend. The little guys were great and had people adding money to their contribution box right and left. What do you think, Simon?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(51)
►
February
(10)
▼
January
(41)
Some Guatemalan Wildlife
Flowers,Flowers, Everywhere
Lake Atitlan
The Market at Chichicastenango
Beautiful faces, old and young
Happy Viernes, todos! Let me share just a few more...
Buenos Dias--It is, in fact, a sunny day----I'm be...
I experienced my first grey, cloudy day yesterday-...
A shot of the stop and go traffic we drive throug...
A view of the play structure at the Guarderia. Th...
The children are back---woohoo! The littlest one...
This is Wilson, he is five years old. He told me ...
Buenas dias, mis estudiantes (y mis amigas que hab...
This my volcano at sunrise---isn't she a beauty?T...
This is the neighborhood where La Guarderia for t...
Oh my gosh!!! Today I experienced my first (and h...
This is one member of a local Antiguan band that ...
This is just a little of the beautiful architectu...
On a cheerier note, a little taste of typical Guat...
Esto es por mis estudiantes. Ahora tengo agua cali...
These are the sweet little girls I shared my groce...
Some of the vultures that sat on the hillside with...
To get to the hill that overlooks the landfill, we...
Another view--this was in the early morning and we...
One view of the landfill.
Not a very clear photo but this is one of the exit...
A view of the cathedral built in 1500´s that was ...
Just one of the many street musicians that play in...
This is just one of at least 15 churches in La Ant...
Hola Todos,My little town of Antigua is nestled in...
No kidding, this is where my family told me I coul...
This is my Spanish teacher, Helena. She was very ...
Hey kids, I´m getting some new ideas for ¨Wilderne...
This is one of the rivers of lava we encountered o...
These are the three volcanoes near La Antigua---th...
This is my family---left to right---Sophie, ...
Woohoo! My driver, Senor Oscar on the left and hi...
This is what was waiting for me when I exited the ...
My First Few Days
OMG I found a connection!
Last Day in TC
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment