Chris, That is so true! I'm trying to keep as open a mind as I can but there are so many things here that just flat out mortify me. Undoubtedly the most colorful experience I've ever had. Patty
I miss you sooooooo much! The theater weeks were great but it wasn't the same without you but Carla seems to be an awsome teacher. I hope I can write to you soon. Chloe Ammond
Wow thats a lot of vultures Patty! See you when you come back!!
ReplyDeleteSara Skarshaug
Wow! We take so much for granted. The bones are moved when the rent stops.
ReplyDeleteChris Bornschein
Chris,
ReplyDeleteThat is so true! I'm trying to keep as open a mind as I can but there are so many things here that just flat out mortify me. Undoubtedly the most colorful experience I've ever had.
Patty
I miss you sooooooo much! The theater weeks were great but it wasn't the same without you but Carla seems to be an awsome teacher. I hope I can write to you soon.
ReplyDeleteChloe Ammond