Hi Patty that looks so cool I hope you are having fun! It would be awesome if we could have a field trip to visit you! We miss you a lot!!!! Sara Skarshaug :)
Hi my sweethearts, Sara, I´m working on getting you guys down here--really! Chloe, that man is roasting a marshmallow---rather foolish thing to do because the rocks that he´s standing on make you slip and slide as they move so he actually just being a big show-off. He was one of the locals that went with us. His name is Jorge but asked us to just call him Mono (monkey). Gabbie I miss all of you very much. I hope you´re having a good time with the theater production and are showing Carla what great students you are :) xo Patty
Wow patty! That would be totally awesome! Was it really hot up there? Hope your having fun! We miss you a lot! Gabbie Ammond
ReplyDeleteHi Patty that looks so cool I hope you are having fun! It would be awesome if we could have a field trip to visit you! We miss you a lot!!!!
ReplyDeleteSara Skarshaug :)
What is that man doing? and who is he?
ReplyDeleteChloe Ammond
Hi my sweethearts,
ReplyDeleteSara, I´m working on getting you guys down here--really! Chloe, that man is roasting a marshmallow---rather foolish thing to do because the rocks that he´s standing on make you slip and slide as they move so he actually just being a big show-off. He was one of the locals that went with us. His name is Jorge but asked us to just call him Mono (monkey). Gabbie I miss all of you very much. I hope you´re having a good time with the theater production and are showing Carla what great students you are :) xo Patty