Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome to my Guatemalan Journal

This is the first entry of my overseas journal. I hope you will be able to visit this often to read about my experiences and see photos of the work that is taking place. I'm really looking forward to hearing from all of you.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty I wish you safe travels and a fantistic experience!! HOWEVER I will miss our weekly talks!! Be safe Buddy!! I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Patty,

    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I hope you have a most rewarding experience. And one more thing, wear good shoes. I will be keeping track.

    Big hug

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty~I am so excited for you! Looking forward to your posts and hearing about the children you will be working with. I wish you a safe journey my dear friend. Smoochies!
    I love you...Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty. It's day four of the Children's show rehearsal and everything is going just as planned. We should have a complete show by tomorrow and still a week left to polish it. You are right, this is a great group of kids. I've really enjoyed working with them. Miss you! Can't wait to see more of your posts. I'm sure the first few days will be the most difficult. Sounds like the crash course in Spanish will be challenging but I'm sure it's the best way to learn a language. Sorry you're missing all this cold, snowy, gray, northern Michigan weather. Reed :)

    ReplyDelete