Thursday, January 28, 2010

Buenos Dias--It is, in fact, a sunny day----I'm better. . . and I also just found out how to download a piece of video so check out the Jan. 16th entry. Much happier than yesterday's :)

5 comments:

  1. Mi amiga Eva ~ de ~ trabajo hija Angelia, (tiene todo eso?) Quiere hacer lo que está haciendo. ¿Puedo darle a su correo electrónico? Me alegra ver que el sol brilló de nuevo para ti! Te echo de menos! Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty - it's Becca. I hope Guatemala is going well, it looks really cool. Can you help me with something? I am having a hard time with my new teacher, can you give me some advice? thanks, i miss you.... becca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty,
    Barb gave me the address to your blog last week and I just read through the whole thing. Sounds like you are having an amazing time and I think it's wonderful of you to go there to help those kids. Seeing their faces I'm sure makes all of it worth it. Definately makes you appreciate what we have even more. (also makes the port a potties at blissfest look like 5 star bathrooms) I'm so glad you are able to share all of your experieces with your blog, I'll keep coming back on to see how you're doing. Enjoy this adventure and I'll see you up north when we come up next month. Stay well!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow---really nice hearing from you, Beth. And it's true, much of what I see makes Bliss seem 5-star----housing, bathrooms, and just conditions in general. I think you'd like it here, though---the people are incredibly friendly and the weather is so beautiful---cool in the evenings and warm each day (although Katie would still be freezing!.) Talk to you soon--start working on your Espanol, Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Patty,
    Hope you're enjoying your last week there. Cant wait to see more pictures and hear about your trip when we all see you in 2 weeks. Have a safe trip home!! Buenos dias!(Need lots of work on my spanish!)

    ReplyDelete